We would like to draw your attention to the CIGAR Workshop 2020 that will take place on June 16-17 2020 in the Campus Drammen of the University of South-Eastern Norway, in Norway. The theme of the CIGAR workshop is ‘The Quality of Public Sector Audit: Profession, Institutions and Standards’. A PhD Workshop will be held on June 15, 2020.
Important dates (for the workshop)
- The deadline for abstract submissions (max 2 pages) is February 15, 2020
- Acceptance will be notified to the author(s) by March 10, 2020.
- Full papers should be submitted by May 10, 2020
A Special Issue entitled “The Quality of Public Sector Audit: Profession, Institutions and Standards” in Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting and Financial Management (JPBAFM) will be published in 2022
Convenors and Special Issue editors: Pawan Adhikari, Anatoli Bourmistrov, Chamara Kuruppu and Giuseppe Grossi
Important dates (for the Phd Seminar)
- Doctoral proposal submissions (about 20 pages) is March 1, 2020.
- Acceptance will be notified by March 30, 2020.
- Final proposal submission is May 10, 2020.
For the call for papers click here!